Toaster Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welocome to Toaster Craft's Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jhg99qhok1's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jhg99qhok1

jhg99qhok1's mod application Empty
PostSubject: jhg99qhok1's mod application   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 am

Why do you want to be mod? I want to be mod so I can start to have some more power within the server and help out some with running the server and assisting players.

Have you ever been mod on another server before? Yes I started out as a default on elemental craft and am now an admin, I spent over one month as a mod on that server.

How will you help the server if you become mod? I can help a lot with enforcing rules, helping with new builds, and making sure people get along and the server runs smoothly

And the last thing you have to bring 10 new players on the server, and you have to have photographic proof that you brough a new player onto the server. ...I'll do my best.. I didn't see this when I started the application XD but I'll help the server grow
Back to top Go down
jhg99qhok1

PostSubject: Re: jhg99qhok1's mod application   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 pm

hmmm its been almost a week pale Embarassed Question Exclamation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jhg99qhok1

PostSubject: Re: jhg99qhok1's mod application   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 pm

DOES ANYONE READ THESE?????????? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lowfatm1lk
Admin

PostSubject: Yes someone does   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 pm

I have not replied because you have not brought the new people on and have posted the pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://toastercraft.forumotion.com
jhg99qhok1

PostSubject: Re: jhg99qhok1's mod application   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 am

ohhhh XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jhg99qhok1's mod application   jhg99qhok1's mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jhg99qhok1's mod application
Page 1 of 1