Toaster Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welocome to Toaster Craft's Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lowfatm1lk
Admin

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Why do you want to be mod?
Have you ever been mod on another server before?
How will you help the server if you become mod?
And the last thing you have to bring 10 new players on the server, and you have to have photographic proof that you brough a new player onto the server.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST MAKE A NEW TOPIC.

Last edited by lowfatm1lk on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://toastercraft.forumotion.com
sgtray

sgtray

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Why do you want to be mod?because i would like to help people out if they need help
Have you ever been mod on another server before?yes
How will you help the server if you become mod?helping people out on the server like giveing people stuff if they need it like food
And the last thing you have to bring 10 new players on the server, and you have to have photographic proof that you brough a new player onto the server. Sad i have not brunge any person on the server and i do not know how to post photos
i hope i get mod
-sgtray
Back to top Go down
hypermenic

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Why do you want to be mod? to make sure no one breaks any rules on the server and to help out with any special operations (building anything
Have you ever been mod on another server before? Yes
How will you help the server if you become mod?Again as said at the top and because i really like to help out
And the last thing you have to bring 10 new players on the server, and you have to have photographic proof that you brought a new player onto the server. Sad i am not sure if i can bring 10 but i will try my best Sad
Back to top Go down
JWarrior55

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Why do you want to be mod?
I would like to be mod because i am easy to get along with, I won't abuse powers, I will be on a lot to help people in need. I can build really good. I am really handy with redstone.

Have you ever been mod on another server before?
I have been mod on a server before. The server is called Dyna-Craft. For proof it is a real server, i will give you one of their server links: dyna-craft.com

How will you help the server if you become mod?
I will help by making sure no one griefs, make sure no one breaks the rules, and make sure the server doesn't look crappy.

And the last thing you have to bring 10 new players on the server, and you have to have photographic proof that you brought a new player onto the server.

I will and if u want me to show u i will give you my skype name Joshuah H. and/or JWarrior55.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1