Toaster Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welocome to Toaster Craft's Forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianFox

xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod   xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi guys! Camcon10 is my friend! i asked him today where he got the diamonds in the first place,he said xoxo gave him 64 diamond blocks and used /msg to tell me so i guess it was secret,not so much anymore. Cam thinks Longie19 has them...well i kinda took them when we were kinda getting griefed by longie... if u need them back contact daedude or me! -CanadianFox note,no one used them...much...still have stacks well camcon made armour and tools...maybe me too.... c: .
Back to top Go down
lowfatm1lk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod   xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 am

xoxo_origee already beat me to it and appoligized for his actions. I was going to say that I would of not demoted him because you dont have any proof of what happened if you're going to report a player again make sure that you have proof of somesort.
Back to top Go down
https://toastercraft.forumotion.com
origee

origee

PostSubject: Re: xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod   xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 am

I was merely joking with camcon10 about the whole incident and I apologized to him later and gave him my own diamond blocks to replace the ones Wolfgang314 had taken away from him. I realize the errors of my actions and I'm deeply sorry for the trouble I had influenced on the server. This type of incident will not happen again.
Back to top Go down
xoxo_Ori

PostSubject: xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod   xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Moderator xoxo_Origee was abusing his powers

camcon10 was playing peacefully, when Wolfgang314 asked him where he got diamonds and diamond blocks for. Upon hearing that camcon10, a regular player, had received diamonds from the server owner whilst the owner was in creative, Moderator xoxo_Origee immediately started pestering camcon10 about where he got the diamonds. He did not believe that the owner had thrown a drop party and given out diamond blocks. I, ting37, was online at the time of said party and received diamonds along with other items. I also remember that camcon10 was online during this party and was taking an active part. Between 8:45 and 9:00 pm EST camcon10 was killed justly by Wolfgang314, and also unjustly kicked from the server by Moderator xoxo_Origee. When camcon10 came back online xoxo_Origee denied that his/her actions were unjust and started a rather large fight about it. All in all, xoxo_Origee abused his/her powers, and disciplinary actions should be pursued against him/her for that abuse.

Ting37
September 4, 8:45-9:00 pm EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod   xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xoxo_Origee is abuseing his powers as mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toaster Craft :: Report Players-
Jump to: